Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Be Mine

Well, it is Tuesday and I am still on the road. So far, I think I am on track to keep up with my posts while working crazy days. You will notice, my posts are late at night or early in the morning. The only spare moments I get. 

This is probably my favorite card so far this month, next to my Chillin' post.
The cut is just so sweet from the Sweathearts cartridge. I think I will have to make a few more of this one for sure.

Here's how I did it...
Bazzill pink card stock fro card base
Corner rounder punch t punch card base and patterned paper.
Pattern paper found at  my local craft store. 
Scooter girl and all layers cut at 4" from Sweathearts cartridge, p. 37 with all paper from my scrap stash.
Snippet of brown satin ribbon from my ribbon tote.
Silver brads
Beige string for basket
irock gem for earring
Be Mine Stamp from My Pink Stamper Love-alicious stamp set
Stickles and doodles with my gel pen and of course some pop dots

This cute little card will be posted for the following challenges.
Have a fantastic and creative day!

15 comments:

artish said...

on the road? are you traveling on a zippy scooter like her? :) awesome details. love the brads in the center of the wheels! thank you for sharing at the pixie cottage!

Audrey said...

What a super cute card! I love that cut! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Adrian said...

I love this card, I have been wanting to make this cut!

Scrappy Mel said...

Such a cute card - I love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

the cricutologist said...

Love this! She's so quaint! Great use of brads!

Sadilla said...

Lovely... s funny, and I like the colorfull paper you picked...
thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage
Hugs
sadia

Suzi Mac said...

Love it. such a fun card. Thank you for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Nanda said...

Just a great card and I like what you did with the image. Thank you for joining The Pixie Cottage Challenge.
Hugs,
Nanda

liz at liz's paper loft said...

7 challenges, 1 card! wow! just too cute! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)

Julie said...

Fabulous card! I have been wanting to make a project with that cricut cut for awhile now. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie

Mary Lou said...

Fabulous Idea!!! Love the scooter babe and your doodling adds warm and pleasing touch:) Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Hugz

Unknown said...

Love the card! You did an awesome job.
rachelle-rachellesplace.blogspot.com

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Ruthie said...

Wow - thats such a neat card - love it!

Thanks for joining in with Aud Sentiments

Rx

Sarah said...

Hi Barb, what a super cute card, I love the image and papers. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our love challenge, good luck xxx