Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Announced- Honorable Mention!

Hey everyone! Last night Robyn over at My Pink Stamper announced her new design team. Unfortunately, I was not selected. I am not disappointed at all because I really entered to enjoy the challenge and if I was selected that would just be the icing on the cake. Ok, I was hoping a tiny bit I would be selected. But my goodness, there were 373 entries! The competition was fierce.

The Exciting part was that she also announced 9 honorable mentions that will get to select a one of her stamp sets or DVD's for participating. 
I WAS AN HONORABLE MENTION!!!!

I am very proud to be a part of this group.

Thank you to all that have visited my new blog thus far, I  hope you continue to come back and I can continue to show you some new and exciting ideas. 
I Better get working on that now!

Click here to see my honorable mention project- the Friends Fur-ever dog card.

1 comments:

Kerry T said...

Congratulations!! You have some beautiful projects on your blog. I can't wait to see more.
Kerry

http://mommakcrafts.blogspot.com