Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Big Thank You!

Yes, once again, I need to thank all of my followers and new followers. You guys really know how to respond to a girls cry to meet a goal. We surpassed my 100 follower goal before my personal goal of March 1. So who knows, maybe we will hit 200 by then. The support is awesome.

I also love reading all the wonderful comments everyone leaves for me. They really make me smile.

So here is a Thank you card for each of you who have have joined and to those of you that may stop by once in a while. 
Ok- I love this butterfly cut and have to admit it is the first time I am  using this cartridge. However, when cutting it, the antenna on the butterfly is very thin so I had to cut it a few times before I got it off the mat without it ripping. 

The sentiment looks messing, but is really meant that way and is part of the stamp-- it is a stamp set that has these little sprays on it to have  more of a distressed look to it.

I have also submitted it to the following challenge blogs. Check each of them out, there are some fantastic projects out there.


Here's how I did it...
Basic A2 card size with base paper from Bazzill
Pattern paper from Cosmo Cricket
All other paper from my scrap stash
Butterfly and layers cut at 2.75" from Rock Princess cart , p.67
Sentiments from Close to My Heart "A Little Thanks" stamp set
A bit of lace from my stash
Stickles, chalk, and doodles with my gel pen

17 comments:

Jae said...

Congrats on reaching your 100 goal! Your card is beautiful, love the butterfly! :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

Jean said...

Great card. Love the butterfly. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

Jennifer aka Scrappin' Aggie said...

what fun colors! I love how you added all the detail to the butterfly! congrats on meeting your goal and thanks for playing at FCCB :O)

4kids4 said...

Pretty butterfly...and perfect coordinating paper! Congrats on your 100 followers!

~Sharon C.

Faith Abigail Designs said...

Beautiful card! I found your blog through the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge and I really love your work.

Following!

faith-abigaildesigns@blogspot.com

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Great Card Barb - love the beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!
Hugs,
M

Lori Rider said...

Lovely card - that butterfly is amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!

Leanne said...

Love it, awesome pattern paper, cool butterfly!

Thanks for playing.

Leanne SPCC Diva

Jeri said...

Beautiful butterfly. Love the colors you used on your card. Thanks for playing along at Paper Cutz.

Kristin said...

Your card is beautiful! I just became a follower, Stop by my blog and visit sometimes:)

BrendaB said...

Congrats on reaching the 100 follower mark! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week - your card is gorgeous!

Andrea said...

Such a pretty butterfly! Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Sharon Wheet said...

I have the same 'thank you' stamp set. And I love what you have done with it. I really like how you pieced your butterfly together, too! Thank you for playing in our challenge @ OCC.

Angelica Suarez said...

Great card! I love your butterfly and congratulations on reaching 100 followers! Thanks so much for playing along in this weeks' Music Monday challenge! :) Angelica

Saundra said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

Angji said...

Cute card! Congrats on making your goal! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!