Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fun Packages in My Mail Today

Hey everyone. I am trying to get a few posts on the blog tonight. Today was super busy at work. Most times I can post  before work in the morning or at lunch, but today was way too busy. 

Brenda over at Brendascrappyblog sent me a RAK that I won on her blog during the Fantabulous Cricut Valentine’s blog hop. I was so surprised when I heard I won, and today, this was in my mail.
The card she sent is super cute. I love the colors. Thanks Brenda!!

The next package I opened was a Thank you card from Aunt Roxy.  Isn't it cute. I love how she has the flowers coming out of the top of the watering can. What a great idea.
Thanks Roxy!

1 comments:

roxie said...

That was quite a shock to see my card on your blog! It doesn't compare to your creativity!!! You do an awesome job and you deserve all those awards and prizes! I am so glad that you are enjoying your blog! You are doing a wonderful job!