Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's day! Hope you all are spending some time with your loved ones. For me I am spending the night with my husband and son watching our favorite Monday night TV shows. I have my hot chocolate with Bailey's, a warm blanket, and my dog Molly on my lap. A nice quiet night. Oh, and of course I am spending a few moments doing this post. 

I had a great weekend scrappin with my friends Sheila and Sandy. This is our scrap space at the cabin.
We all gathered around my laptop on Friday night and participated in My Pink Stampers Blog Hop. Once we hopped to all the designer blogs, we all faced the challenge to create a project using the color black and our favorite color.  It was Sandy and Sheila's first blog hop. We had a great time. Needless to say, they both completed their projects way before I even had an idea for mine. Scroll down to the older posts from Saturday to see what we did. 

In between working on my vacation scrapbook, I did a few last minute valentines cards. 

Here is what I did and how I did them....

Box of Candy Hearts for my Scrappin friends
Cute Lion cut from Life's a Party, heart punched using CM heart punch. 

Valentine for my son
Dino cut from Create a Critter at 3.5". The bubble for sentiment also cut from Create a Critter. Sentiment was made using parts from two different My Pink Stamper stamp sets.

Valentine for my Husband
Hearts cut from Simply Charmed at 1.5". Sentiments on the hearts from Emma's Creative Time stamp set, You had me at Chocolate.

Valentines for some friends at my old office

Frame cut using spellbinders. Cat cut from Four Legged Friends at 1.75". Sentiment from My Pink Stamper Stamp set.

Have a great day!!

0 comments: