Friday, February 4, 2011

Seeing Pink.

This weekend I am helping out a fellow CM consultant with a make and take session at the Delta Phi Scrappa initiation weekend retreat. We arrived yesterday to set up things. The setup process was in full swing.If you are a lover of pink, then this event is for you. Pink and black everywhere. There will be approx 110+ scrappers coming this weekend and some who have never been before, the new pledges. To become a sister of this scrappers sorority, there are a number of things they must do during the weekend, like learn a pledge song, wear the sorority colors, attend a class, and more.

I think by Saturday I will be dreaming pink!

Tonight is a 3 hour make-n -take session. My friend Rene and I are hosting one of these sessions for an 8x8 layout page that will highlight the groups photo from the weekend.


Thank goodness for the Cricut. We need supplies for approx 50 takers, so my Cricut was chirping for about 4 hours lat night or should say til early this morning.

Here's how I did it...
All card stock is Creative Memories
Flowers & flower shadows cut at 1.5", 1.75" & 2" from CM Reminisce Accents cart, p.40
Pink Border cut at 1" (two borders welded together on the gypsy)from CM Reminisce Accents, p.40
Black bottom border strip a 8" x .25"
Black header 7.75" x 2.75"
Event title with date printed from my computer and trimmed and glued to black header
Greek letters from CM Cheerful cartridge: A cut at 2.75" and then trimmed for a triangle, Z cut at 2", and I/O layered and welded and then sized to 2" tall
Doodles in black using the new CM Doodle templates
Some bling and doodles with my white gel pen

Now back to thinkin' Pink!!

1 comments:

Savahanna said...

So cute. Looks like fun. Please stop by my blog to pick up an award.