Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Feeling under the Weather?

My Craft Spots Monday challenge this week is "Get Well Soon". 
I came across a new product out on the market,  Doodlebug create-a-cards and envelopes. There are about 6 different colors and more different shaped cards with matching envelopes. They are a base shell just waiting to be decorate. 

I have a Blog friend that has been a bit under the weather. So, I put together this card with one of the Doodlebug cards. 

I had an extra die cut from a previous card I made, so pulled it out, punched a border and added a sentiment. Boy, I really like my new stash of die cuts. Makes putting together a card really quick. The sentiment inside says Get well soon.

I have been working on others using these card bases so watch for a post about them later. 

Sentiment is from Pink by Design Spring has Sprung stamp set.

5 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

That is SOOOO cute!!! I can't wait to get Kate's ABC's!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card!! The little girl with the umbrella is absolutely adorable! Love the papers you chose! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Bunnyfreak said...

What a sweet get well card.

Scrapper69 said...

JEALOUS!! Cause I don't have Kate's ABC yet! :O)
Happy that you made this! LOVE the card.... so cute! I'm sure your friend will really enjoy getting this! :O)
Theresa

jennyplace2 said...

OH my I just love your card and I also love this cartridge! I jumped through hoops to get this one! LOL! Beautiful job on the challenge. Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot.
Jenny