Sunday, May 15, 2011

Coming soon to a Bug Blog near you!

Wow- what a week it has been for me!
I have been in Florida all week on business. I got home late Friday night and then by 7am Saturday morning , I was loading my BFF's car with my scrap stuff to head north 6 hours to scrap!

I am very excited that I will be hosting my first Bug Hop, Grillin' & Chillin', coming up May 28-30 and June 4-6.
We have two great lines ups with some wonderful designers and blog candy as well as a challenge that you all can participate in each weekend for a chance at a terrific prize.
So mark your calendars and watch for more information as we get closer.





3 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

I can't wait!!!

Sarah said...

Sounds great! Can't wait :)

Mel said...

So looking forward to it!! So excited!!!