Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thank you to a friend

I am on my last morning in Hartford. Heading home tonight- yeah!

I was lucky enough to spend some time with a some work friends while here.
One friend, invited me over twice for dinner at her house. We had a very nice time, so I wanted to do a little thank you card for her.

I only brought a few die cuts with me, so it was a challenge all week to use them with what I had. 
Did I mention before, I left home without a paper trimmer. Yikes!

Well, this friend is a scrapper too and loaned me her trimmer for the last half of the week. 

So here is my Thank You to her. 
Here's How I did it...
Basic A2 card base
Paper from my stash
Yellow Paper from My Mind's Eye and Lasting Impressions
Dog/layers cut from Nates ABCs
Sentiment is from My Pink Stamper
Ribbon from my stash

3 comments:

Adrian said...

so adorable!

Unknown said...

This adorable! I love Nate's and Kate's ABC carts. they have the sweetest cuts on them. Your friend will love this. Hugs, Pam athttp://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

DIANA L. said...

This is so adorable.
I'm sure your friend liked it.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com