Tuesday, August 23, 2011

CM Traveler Part 1

Hello Everyone.

I am traveling this week so trying to stay on top of all my posts I have scheduled. I am on a cruise ship so internet access is limited. Yesterday we were in the south of France-Monoco to be exact. It was very warm and humid, however, the coast lines and town are gorgeous. It is a "Rich & Famous" spot for sure.
Today we are in Italy.

This is part 1 of a three part blog post for a set of cards I made using the Creative Memories Traveler Cartridge. I have had it for a bit now, but could not decide which cut and what to create. I decided to create a set of small cards.

All the cards in this set measure 4" x4.5"

The cuts on this cartridge are all very simple, but so very cute.

I will be back to morrow to let you know how Italy was.

How I did it....
All paper from  my stash-except the large green dots paper which is printed on my Imagine
Sandal and Lemonade /layers cut at 3" from CM Traveler cart
Flowers on sandals from CM mini punch
Mat sized to 3.75" x 4.25" from CM Traveler cart
Sentiment on the flip flop cards is from My Creative Time Favorite Sayings stamp set
Sentiment on the lemonade card is from Scrappy Moms Simple Sentiments stamp set
Bling and stickles and ribbon from my stash

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Love these cards! I'm pretty sure I will have to get this cart--love how simple it is but soooo cute! Hope you're having an amazing time on your trip!

Unknown said...

First off, I am really jealous of your trip:))I would love to see Italy someday. Please post lots and lots of pictures when you get home.
This is a really cute card. I don't have an imagine though. I got the E2 instead. And I love it. Have a great time on your trip! Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute cards!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

lovemypaper said...

Very cute cards!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! :) Diana