Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cm Traveler Part 2

Today is part tow of my three part CM Traveler post. For these two cards I used the sun and shell cuts from the cartridge.

I will be back tomorrow with the 3rd and final post in this series and maybe some pictures from Italy. 




How I did it....
All paper from  my stash
Sun and shell/layers /layers cut at 3" from CM Traveler cart
Mat sized to 3.75" x 4.25" from CM Traveler cart
Sentiment on the shell from My Scrappy Moms Simple sentiments stamp set
Sentiment on the sun from BugBites All  Year Round stamp set- can purchase it now on the left side of my blog
Ribbon from my stash

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great cards! Hope you are enjoying your trip! Italy- how awesome! :)Amy

Anonymous said...

Love 'em! - Diana

DIANA L. said...

These are both very nice.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/