Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Another challenge card

Well, it is Tuesday night and I am in NYC for the week. I won't have much time to post this week, so I have this Birthday card I made yesterday between packing things to show you tonight.

Hope this happy little card brings a smile to every one's face.

Especially those on the east coast without power and heat. I have many friends there and know they are all dealing with a frustrating situation there right now.
I wish them all the best and a safe week.

I am linking it up to the Birthday Sundaes challenge this week. You really need to hop over there to see the great inspiration the DT has to share.

Here's How I did it...
4"x4.5" base card
Paper from my stash
Cake/layers cut at 3" from Simply Charmed
Sentiment from My Creative Time
Martha Stewart border punch, Twine from Twinery
Stickles for some sparkly sprinkles

7 comments:

Shelly said...

So bright and fun! I just love your cards Barb! You do such a fabulous job!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun and yummy!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Candy said...

Great little birthday card. Love the sentiment.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

jessica said...

what a fun birthday card!
TFS and have fun in NYC

Amy said...

Great card- love all the fun paper and twine! :)Amy

Karen said...

Barb what a perfect birthday card fun color love the glitter flames on the candles and I want to pick of the sprinkles and eat them!

Sherrie K. said...

What a bright and fun card! Love the polka dot paper and yummy cake cut! The glittery flames are awesome-they really pop:) Have a safe trip!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com