Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Tiny Valentine

Happy February! Yes, it is really me. I am still here, just been very busy with work the last few weeks. My job has had me working really long days and traveling. The last 2 weeks I have been away from home 9 days and in Phoenix, Orlando and Miami. I am glad to be back home and things getting back to a normal schedule.

I hope that gets me back crafting more frequently again.

This weekend I am going to try and post some things for different challenges going on around the blog world.

I have all my red, pink and white paper out for Valentine's day so here is a teeny valentine for the FCCB Challenge Me Monday challenge this week over at FCCB.
Here's how I did it...
Card measures 3"x3"
Paper is all from my scrap box
Puppy and layers cut at 2.5"
EK border punch
Sentiment from My Creative Time You Had Me at Chocolate stamp set
Twine from Twinery
Glossy accents on the nose

9 comments:

Robin said...

Really cute! Love the cute little puppy and papers.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Dana said...

Very cute. Where is the puppy from? TFS
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Candy said...

Sooo adorable Barb! Love that little puppy!

Cindy said...

so CUTE Barb! Love that little pooch with the heart around his eye. Just adorable!
Cindy Porter
http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

Arcy Scraps said...

soo super cute!!
♥ Cyndy

Amy said...

Adorable! Love the heart eye!!! :)Amy

Glenda said...

So adorable! Love the little puppy and red heart eye! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!
Glenda

Sarah said...

Oh Barb this is super cute-- I adore this little puppy--that little eye heart cracks me up! And the twine collar--a-dorable! :) Thanks for creating with us at FCCCB this week.

scrapqueen141 said...

I love your puppy card, it's so cute! Thank you for joining us at FCCB!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/