Monday, March 12, 2012

April Showers??

Well, it is not April yet but the rain showers have started. That's always a great sign of spring. love the rain this time of year because it naturally cleans things up outside and helps the ground to warm up so the plants start to sprout.

I was playing with the Imagine again this weekend. I am trying to use this machine at least once a week.

Here's a card I did for the My Creative Time Imagine That Challenge.

The rain drop paper is from Imaginisce with others from my scrap stash. The girl is cut from the Enjoy the Seasons cart.

Not sure what the inside of my card will say yet-- could be a thinking of you, spring greetings or get well card. Guess I will wait to see what I need it for.

Have a great Monday.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Very cute! I would love to get some rain here in AZ! TFS!

Rhonda Emery said...

very cute, its raining here today. ha

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Adorable...it poured here also!!

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Adorable...it poured here also!!

My Creative Time said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE CARD!!!
Hugs,
Emma;)

Jeanne said...

This is such an adorable card! I love that background paper and that is the cutest little girl! Great job! :)