Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Where's Barb? It's an Adventurous Week!

This week is very exciting and a big adventure. I have the pleasure of being in a great place for work this week.I have the best job ever.
Can you guess where I am?
Lots of cuts from lots of carts and other places to put this little scene together but I am really happy with the results.
Feel free to guess where I am working this week. I will share the location in a future post.

Here's How I did it...
A2 size base side step card
Paper is kraft paper and lots of scraps from my box
Africa Pattern paper from Bo Bunny 6x6 paper stack
Elephant/layers cut at 2.75" from New Arrival
Lion/layers cut at 1.75" from Create a Critter
Giraffe cut at 4" from CM Stork's Delivery
Grass cut from Create a Critter
Face on Ranger from Peachy Keen Face Boy Mates stamp set
Tag from My Creative Time Teeny Tags die cut and stamp set
Sentiment hand written by me. 

12 comments:

Migdalia said...

OMG!This is too cute!!!Absolutely Amazing!!

http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What an absolutely awesome card!!! Love all the animals and the card shape... I am guessing you are in Africa, lol

Linda said...

oh my goodness, this is one of the cutest cards I've ever seen. It's perfect! Love it.

Linda
http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

Oh my, This is just so cute!! All of the details are amazing!
Charlotte

Carol<>< said...

this is so cute!!! Love all of the details,
Carol N<><

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

FABULOUS! So much detail! Love it so very much. : )

Cathy said...

I just love love love this cards!!!

Heather said...

I LOVE this card! It is beyond adorable!!

Amy said...

What an adorable card- so many details and it turned out great! All of those cuts were definitely worth it :)Amy

Pat N. said...

Don't tell me you're in Africa! That would be amazing, but I'm thinking more within the states, like a nice zoo--San Diego Zoo? Your card is terrific Barb. You did a wonderful job!! Love it!--Pat N.

Sherrie K. said...

oh my gosh, this is such a FUN card....I love all the animals:)Seriously..Africa maybe?? I can't wait to hear..you lucky duck!
TFS! Your project is amazing!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is an amazing card, so cute and I love the many cuts you used.

Hugs, Pam
http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/