Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Celebrate the Occasion Challenge #81 Sports Anyone?

Well, it's a busy week for all my DT postings. Today is my turn to post for the sports challenge over at Celebrate the Occasion. Bugaboo stamps is one of this months sponsors and I selected to do my card this week using their Ava Baseball image.

I am still working on my copic coloring skills. Some day I might have the technique of blending down.
So please, look past the imperfections of my coloring.
I found this cute wood bench on the bugaboo website as well and knew it would be perfect for Miss Ava. I imported the Ava  Baseball image into the Silhouette Design software, sized it and cut it out. I then colored it with my copic markers and popped it up on the bench using some foam tape.

The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper Sport-astic stamp set. I just cut the words apart. The pattern papers are from the Little Sport collection by Heidi Larson. Love the colors of this paper.

I hope you will create and link up a porject for our challenge this week. I would love to see what you do.




4 comments:

Rachel said...

Fab card Barb, love the papers. They look fab with the cute image!
Rachel xxx

Cat's sCrap said...

What an adorable card ! Sensible choice of colours. Magnificent papers. Pretty character. I like your childish style. Bravo ! It's perfect !

Hugs from France.
Cat's sCrap.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love your card, the distressing with the beautiful DP's go so well with the adorable Bugaboo image :)

Migdalia said...

Super Cute and fun card!!