Friday, September 7, 2012

Winner! SKdigis Blog Challenge Inauguration Blog Hop

Hey everyone- thanks for hopping by during the SKdigis Blog Hop this week. There is still time to jump in on the fun.
 Just click here to start. Lots of opportunities to win some free digis and a great challenge.
Your suppose to hop along to find the words to reveal the challenge, but here is a hint-- create anything as long as you use a SKdigis image.
Ok, not really a hint by a true reveal I guess--hope Sonia's not reading!
No reason not to enter because you can find some freebies to create with here. 

Now I said I was going to give away a $6 gift certificate to the SKdigis online store today from everyone who left me a comment. So here is the winner.....

Congratulations Sarah! Hope you find some digis to create with and enter the challenge to possible win some  more!


1 comments:

Sarah said...

Sweet! I'm off to shop!