Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Celebrate the Occasion #90

Today is Challenge #90 over at Celebrate the Occasion and the challenge is Thanksgiving using three buttons.

I know, Thanksgiving was last week, but, as you continue to enjoy the last of those leftovers and still have Pilgrims dancing in your head, why not do one last card or two this week to have ready for next year.

My card for you today couldn't be easier, really.
It's a standard card base with a few mats of pattern paper. I just twisted them slightly. I then took this adorable Bobblehead Pilgrim from Bugaboo stamps and colored  him with my Cameo software. You could also use your copics as well. Just a few colors is all it takes. I cut him out and popped him up on the front of the card with some foam tape.

Now don't forget the 3 buttons. I actually used 5, the 4 brown you see in the corners and a teeny tiny button on his shirt sleeve.

The sentiment is as simple as the design and from my very own stamp set, BugBites Autumn Splendor.

I hope you will join us for this challenge and link up one more thankful card for the season.
I can't wait to see how you can inspire me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super great! i need to do the twist thing when i layer as well, cause i have trouble making everything square! Thanks for sharing

Adrian said...

U did an awesome job!