Tuesday, January 1, 2013

BugBites Stamp Release Day.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year to all my bloggie friends. I hope 2013 will be a wonderful year for everyone.

Today I get to show you the complete BugBites stamp set, Candy Speaks. If you missed the previous two days of sneak peaks, you can find them here and here

First, I have a couple more projects to show you that I did using this stamp set. 

I think this is one of my all time favorite projects. Don't ya just love it when something turns out better than you think it will. I found a tutorial for a candy treat favor here. It was perfect to go with my Life Saver sentiment. 

The image is from the Wild Card 2 cartridge. I used some pop dots to add it to the front of the treat holder. I used an EK border punch for the wavy edge and the Divine Swirls embossing folder on the blue and white paper.. It's kinda hard to see in the picture.



 I do have to say that I ended up scoring the treat box portion in a couple places so it would stand up instead of rolling over. 

I think this is just super cute and think I need to make a bunch of these.




Now a card for a guy. We all struggle with guy cards. This is a valentine card for a golfer. Give it along with a couple golf tees or a gift card to the golf course. In the end, it doesn't need anything... just a nice card for a golf fan. 
I used the golf green image from Create a Critter 2 cartridge and replaced the flag with a heart. Gotta love the Gypsy for this fun stuff. The tag was cut using an EK punch I have in my closet and then hand cut a shadow for it.

So here it is-- the whole set for you to see. 
You can grab it now by using the button  under the image on the right side of my blog. I will ship orders as soon as I receive them. 

0 comments: