Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge- Bunny Challenge

There's a new Challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week. The challenge is to use a bunny on your project. 

I have been hooked on little treat holders lately and I had these little clear bags in my closet for about 2 years and finally found a project for them. 
I made the topper with my Silhouette software but any shape could work...there are many options within several cricut carts. All you need to do is size it to the width of your good bag and then fold in half. Or, cut a rectangle piece of cards stock and use a border punch. 

Then the fun part of this project was filling it with treats. A little paper grass and chocolate!
I hope you will link  up a project. I can't wait to see all the bunnies!


Here's how I did it....
6.5"x3"x2" clear box bag
All papers from my stash 
Treat bag topper designed in Silhouette Software to 3.25" wide and approx 4" tall then folded in half
Insert card stock cut at 3' x 10" and scored/folded at 6.5" and 8.5"
I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the front bottom as well as an EK border punch for little circles on the top label part. 
Rabbit/layers cut at 2.5" from Create a Critter cartridge
Buttons are made using the Stitched Button Dies from My Creative Time. 
Twine from Twinery
The sentiments are from My Scrappy Moms stamps.

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable topper...to darn cute!!

Migdalia said...

Adorable bunny and Yummy Treat!
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia

Unknown said...

Yummy! Love this.. Happy to design with u:)
Happy crafting, Nikki

Craftin Desert Divas said...

These are adorable!This would be perfect to come and link up at Craftin Desert Divas "Easter" Linky Party. Hope you will stop by and join in.


I hope you will visit the post on Sunday winners (hint,hint)

Tara

Gerda said...

Your treat bag is super cute!! I love it!
Gerda

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

So stink'n cute! Thanks for sharing

Anita
DT sister

Georgiana said...

Loving your treat holders too! I want to make them all the time, but not sure if others will get tired of them. I made some for my daughter to give to her friends, so I hope they like them as much as we do.

Happy Easter,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Unknown said...

what a cute little bunny! Thank you for linking up with us for linky party #2 over at http://craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com/.

I am a new follower and would love to have you visit/follow me :)

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

L.B. said...

Great treats. Love this bunny.

DIANA L. said...

Cute toppers great idea

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com