Monday, May 20, 2013

You Make Me Smile

Hope you all had a great weekend. I think spring has finally here to stay. My gardens are starting to come to life as I anxiously wait to see what I may have to replace. 

It is my DT day over at Stamp Annie Thing.

My little project today is inspired by the spring weather and the  Here's the Dirt stamp set. 
This little girl, whom I've named Annie, is just the sweetest little thing. This adorable stamp set has so many cute images that can be used all year round. 


I stamped the image and colored most of her with my copic markers. I then stamped and fussy cut her outfit from matching papers that I used on the card base. 
The scallop mat is from the Cricut Elegant Edges cartridge. I can't remember where I got the flowers from, but there are many options out there. I cut one from white card stock so I could stamp the sentiment.  I also added some twine, a button and some lace to the bottom border. 

Check out this stamp set and all the others from Stamp Annie Thing  here. 

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love it...so sweet!

Diana said...

I love EVERYTHING about your card! TFS!

Adrian said...

Adorable!