Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sketch challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas starts now!


Welcome to this weeks Die Cuttin' Diva's challenge where this week we want to see what you can do with the provided sketch as your starting point. I love seeing how everyone interprets the sketch to make it their own. 
I recently came across this cute little Chick over at Treasure box Designs. She is super cute and fit the sketch perfectly. The chicken wire is a stamp from My Creative time. I added some burlap and a sentiment from K. Andrew stamps and some tiny black brads in the corners. 
This week we have a great sponsor, Bombshell stamps.  Some of the design team members have created fantastic projects for this challenge using the fantastic images from Bombshell stamps and this weeks sketch. 

I look forward to seeing your interpretation of the sketch this week. Be sure to head over to Die Cuttin' Diva's to see what the other DT members have created. 

6 comments:

PaperCutsForU said...

This caught my eye quickly cause I'm a DT member for TBD. I just LOVE your card and the little chick!!

snappy scrappy said...

Just adorable...love it!!

DIANA L. said...

This is so super I love your colors
and the images you used with the chicken wire is super.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

L.B. said...

super fun chick card love the barb wire!!

Pat N. said...

Super cute chickie! Love your card.

Gerda said...

Love it!! SO cute!
Have a great day
Gerda