Thursday, July 25, 2013

Stamp Annie Thing Stamp Release Mini Hop!

Welcome everyone to the first reveal day of the Stamp Annie Thing July stamp release. 

If you have come here from Annie's Blog, then you're in the right spot. If you just happened to stop by and want to start from the beginning of our mini release day hop, please click here

Today the design team is showcasing projects using the new Mermaids stamp set. It is so sweet.



For my project I decided to try a shadow box easel card. You can find the tutorial I used here.

I used many of stamps in this cute stamp set along with coordinating SVG Cutting Files found here to give my card a 3-D look. 

Here's what the whole stamp set looks like which will be available to purchase tomorrow. 

Now what would a good blog hop be without some blog candy. 
You can win this new stamp set by simply...


1- become a follower of the Stamp Annie Thing blog here 
2- Leave a comment on all the blog stops along the way..only 5 stops so super easy!

Oh, and I would love it if you would become a follower of my blog here as well. 

Now be sure to come back tomorrow to see my day 2 reveal. We have a whole different set of stamps to show ya!

Now let's get hopping over to our next stop see what Kate, our guest designer t his week, has to share with you. 

Here's the entire line up in case you got lost along the way.


See ya back here tomorrow!

21 comments:

jessica said...

What an awesome card Barb! Love the card design and that mermaid is adorable!!! FAB job!!

morentin1326 said...

your creation is just awesome, and i love the colors... thanks for sharing the tutorial, now i get to learn too...

Unknown said...

This is such a cool card! I really love your window under the sea theme! Gorgeous!!!

Pamela Lash said...

Under the Sea is sooo sweet - what a beautiful card full of eye popping color - TFS!

Creating Anniething said...

I love this!! It so perfect with the dimensions...like she really is in the sea!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh Barb what a fantastic card you have created with this sweet stamp set!! Love all the wonderful colors with your design!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

love the sentiment!

Stephanie said...

So cute! Love the scene you've created!

Melissa said...

Such a fun design! Love this underwater scene Barb-

Colleen said...

Your card is awesome! I love all the detail that you put into it.

SiskiyouSue said...

Love the mermaids! They're adorable.

Michele I said...

love the easel card, to me look very realistic

Rosemary I said...

your card looks so real like if you were looking at it through a glass - just love I t

Krystle said...

Love this card!! I love how dimensional it is! (:

Michelle said...

this is sooo pretty ! I love the entire scene you did !!! very beautiful!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Unknown said...

The card looks great! I love the use of the svg!

Lovebug Creations said...

Oh my! I've not seen a card with this style yet and I LOVE it!!! What a fun way to show off this sweet mermaid!! Gorgeous! Wonderful job!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Kate said...

LOve This Shadow Box Card, Seriously looks amazing.

Gwen said...

This is so amazing! Love it completely!!

Avigail Raphael said...

I loved the card, thanks for the inspiration.

Janis said...

Perfect....it is just like looking into an aquarium!! Nice job!!!
I am already a follower of your blog by email. Yippee!!!
<3 J