Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Die Cuttin' Diva's Just Because challenge

Today's Challenge over at Die Cuttin' Diva's  is Just Because. 
I thought this cute little lady bee from SVG Cutting Files was so cute and was perfect for a "Just Because" card. 
The card base is also from SVG Cutting Files here. I added some gems and a sentiment using the Jaded Blossom Candy Charms and Bug Candies stamp set.

"Bee" sure to stop by the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog this week to see the DT inspiration projects and link a project.You don't want to miss these fantastic projects they have done for you. 

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable design!!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is soo freaking cute! I love it!

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Barb, this is adorable!
Anita
DT Sister

Pat N. said...

Super duper cute card!

L.B. said...

She is so cute and I love the colors and flags.

Gerda said...

What a adorable card, Barb. I love the little lady bee! Have a great day.
Gerda