Sunday, September 29, 2013

It's National Coffee Day!!

Ok all you coffee drinkers out there...did you know today is National Coffee Day?

While browsing through Pinterest last night, I cam across a cute k-cup holder that was perfect to honor this special day for all of you coffee lovers.
I decide to replicate it in my Silhouette Design software so that I would have a cut file for future reference whenever I needed one. You can find the original template here.

I started with some kraft card stock and then added pattern papers from a Simple Stories 6x6 paper pack called Harvest Lane.

The curly die cut on the front for the sentiment is from My Creative Time. The sentiment and the coffee cups are stamps from the My Creative Time stamp set You Are Perk-fect stamp set.
I added a couple buttons ad then placed k-cups. I now have a treat to pass along to a friend.

Enjoy the National Coffee Day!!

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is seriously TOO cute! I can appreciate a project like this especially knowing that I am a coffee drinker. I LOVE coffee. This is AWESOME! as Always!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest!!

teachdanz said...

oh how cute!! I had no idea it was National Coffee Day - I feel like it is that day everyday in my life ;-)

Kate said...

This is Awesome, Love it.

Sarah said...

Love how this turned out-- definitely need to try to figure out how to make one of these!!