Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Gobble til' ya Wobble!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

It's going to be a busy weekend with eating lots of good food tomorrow, some shopping, and cookie baking.

I put together some last minute treat bags for my trainer at the gym and some neighbors.

I just want to say, die cuts from SVG Cutting Files and the Cameo made this so super quick and easy.
With the simple but very cute Gobble Til You Wobble  cut file, I was able to put these together in about 30  minutes.

Because I needed to get these done quickly, I printed and cut about 4 layers of my turkey and used pop dots to layer.

I stamped the background mat with a fall stamp from the Jaded Blossom Holiday Treat Tags stamp set for a tone on tone effect. The sentiment on the flag die cut is my own from the BugBites Autumn Splendor stamp set.

I filled the treat bags with a mix of Crispex cereal, Candy corn M&Ms, Caramel bits, and caramel apple candy corn.


*****Sale Alert*****
For those of you that have been looking to add the BugBites Stamps to your collection, wait no longer. Yup- I am jumping on the band wagon and doing a Black Friday sale on all BugBites stamps, while supplies last. 

Starting Friday morning my stamps sets will be just $10 each. They're great stocking stuffers for the crafter on your list or for your self!

Happy Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Super duper cute treat bags...have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!

Migdalia said...

Love your Super cute & Yummy Treats!!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

~Tammy~ said...

Super adorable treats!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!