Thursday, February 27, 2014

Cookies Make Everything Better!

It's my Design day over at Digi My World  and I did a little card using a new release set called Kawaii Cookie Snack.

My card is a mere 3x3 and would be great in the lunch box.

I colored the digi using the Silhouette design software and then cut it out. 
I popped it up on my card with some foam tape. 

With the print and cut feature, you can literally put this card together while the kids are eating their breakfast.

The card base is from the SVG Cutting Files store here and the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom Milk and Cookies stamp set. 

Here's a look at the whole set of digital stamps in this set.. 
Have a crafty day!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Totally cute ! Super COOL!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Jamie said...

Love this!