Sunday, March 30, 2014

Bunny Treats

Good morning! Just dropping in with a simple and quick post today. 

I have had these chocolate bunnies on my desk for a couple weeks knowing I wanted to do some sort of treat holder for them. Well, I finally created one. 


The holder is simple. I started withe a tag from the Silhouette store.
I then added a rectangle between two of them. After it was cut, I simply folded it in half and then folded the scallop edge down in the front to see the bunny on the candy wrapper. 

You could simply cut a piece of paper and then punch a decorative edge for the same effect.

I added some pattern paper and then tied a piece of ribbon around it to keep everything together. 

To finish it off, I added a sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Easter Candies stamp set and the Candy Charms and Banners dies. 

Have a crafty day!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Barb they maybe very easy but they are oh so very cute too, thanks so much for sharing with all the info I have been waiting to here all these details, lol so thanks again they are so very cute
Hugs
Debbie

Michelle said...

these are sooo adorable !! love love !

Kate said...

This is just to cute. love the container. hope your having a great weekend.

Linda said...

Thanks so much for sharing your talent and how you made these. They are too cute.

Jamie said...

Adorable!