Thursday, March 27, 2014

Egg-cellent!

Happy Thursday! Today is my design day over at Digi My World and I have an Egg-cellent treat for you.

Today I am using clipart images form the Short-Earred Bunny set to make a cute little egg box.



The clipart makes putting these treats together quick and easy. The treat box started as an ice cream box from SVG CUTTING files that I modified by adding an insert to hold the eggs. 

I think it will be an egg-cellent little treat for someone. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Have a crafty day!

4 comments:

Kate said...

This is Adorable and I love the Box too.

L.B. said...

Love this cute "egg" box!! Very fun

Migdalia said...

Super cute & Yummy Treat!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Debbie said...

Barb I just love how you change this ice cream box up, what a great idea, for the egg holes did you just use a hole punch? please and thank you for sharing
Hugs
Debbie