Thursday, March 13, 2014

Jaded Blossom Release Day 4- Party Pig!


Welcome to day four of the Jaded Blossoms March release week.

To keep with the Birthday theme from yesterday, Today's sneak peek is about the Birthday Candy Wraps.

I decide to make a little birthday party favor using these wraps and show you another way to use the Ticket Die we showed you on Monday. 


I started with all the pieces of the Ticket Die. Folded down the small portion to the front. I then added mat portions.

I decorated topper with this adorable little piggy from theSVG Cutting Files. I removed the existing face so I could stamp my own PKS piggy face. 

For the treats, I used the Candy Wrap Dies and stamped the confettiBirthday Candy Wrap stamp in teal. 
I stamped, punched, colored and added piggy faces to the centers before wrapping them around chocolate nuggets. 

Other Jaded Blossom supplies I used to complete my treat bag are: Jaded Blossom Udderly Adorable stamp set, Farm Candies Stamp setand 3x4 clear bags. 

Here is a look at the complete stamp set being featured by the Design Team today.

Birthday Candy Wraps

Be sure to stop by the Jaded Blossom to see what the other great projects the Design Team has to share with you. 

I will be back tomorrow with one last peek!

Have a crafty Day!!

0 comments: