Sunday, June 29, 2014

Jaded Blossom July Mini Release-camping treats

Hello! Jaded Blossom is having a special die release for July!
We are calling it the Candy Caddy Die Release

The Candy Caddy will be available for sale starting July 1st, 12:00 am (limited quantities available). Our design team member Trixie came up with this idea!



I used the caddy portion of the die and folded it up to make a handled treat bag topper. 

This actually folds up so its got two spots for two treat bags. 
I used the JB A2 card sleeves for the treat bags since they are the perfect width for the caddy. The rabbit in his sleeping bag is from the Cricut Campin Critters cartridge as is the sign that I stamped with words from the School Rocks stamp set. 

I finished off the topper with a strip of green paper that I cut using my Martha Stewart scissor that makes multiple cuts at one time. 

I think any child would love to see this in their backpack at summer camp. 

Thanks so much for checking out my project today! 
Make sure to head over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the team created. 

Jaded Blossom also has a ton of fun stuff happening in July!

~SALE~
~FIRST EVER CUSTOMER CONTEST~
~SHARE TO WIN GIVEAWAYS~
~3 BLOG HOPS, 1 WITH A STAMP RELEASE~

Come back tomorrow for another fun project I did with this die.

9 comments:

Janis LU said...

Very cute idea! Thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

So very cute! This die looks great as a topper :)

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable topper!

Larelyn said...

Oh Lord, my JB list is growing longer LOL. I love the way you used the new die. So cute.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Migdalia said...

Super cute idea!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kate said...

This is such a Great Idea. Love how this treat bag turned out.

Michelle said...

awesome !!! love these snack bags and the "scene" above is adorable !!!

GiGi said...

This is such a neat idea! LOVE that you added 2 bags of trail mix!

Jamie said...

Love this idea!