Thursday, July 17, 2014

Oh Boy!

It's design day for me over at Digi My World I was scanning the Digi My World store and came across some this super sweet little zebra. I just had to use it on a card.

The zebra is part of a stamp and digital art set called Letter Z. I know- not at all what you would expect. 

I did this card very simply but using the print and cut feature on the cameo for the zebra and added him with foam tape on top of some pattern papers. The sentiment is from and old My Pink Stamper stamp set. 

Be sure to check out all the fun images hidden the in the alphabet letters. You are sure to find some real treasures.

Have a crafty day! 

9 comments:

L.B. said...

ahhh he is super cute.

Sonia said...

Super cute image, and love your card

Crafting on Caffeine said...

He is adorable. Such a sweet card.

Mariela said...

Super cute!!!

Migdalia said...

Precious!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Beckie Williams said...

just adorable!!

Beckie Williams said...

just adorable!!

Pat N. said...

Very cute! Adorable zebra!

Kate said...

Super Cute