Friday, October 10, 2014

Jaded Blossom October Release Day 5- Gobble Gobble


Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But as you know we have one more Stamp Set and our October Freebie.
In case you missed my Release Day Projects, here they are:
Tuesday - Snow Gals
Wednesday- Elf Report
Thursday-Elf Christmas

Now for today. I have a gone back to a fall project, don't want to rush that winter stuff too much!

Today's reveal is a set of Autumn Leave stamps which I used as the tail feathers on my Turkey treats.  It jsut so happens to be the freebie this month as well!


I attached them to these little jars I found at the local craft store. 
The head on my turkey is from the SVG Cutting Files set called Turkey Time

Here's a look at the the full set of stamps and the freebie...

Christ is Born 

For our Freebie of the Month
Autumn Leaves

Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 10/12, 11:59pm pst.

Be sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  
You won't wanna miss it.
To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least don't forget to join our October Challenge.....Anything Halloween here!

5 comments:

GiGi said...

These are SOOO CUTE! I love the jar bodies with the tails and head. So fun!

Melissa said...

These are so sweet! Love! Love!

Crystal said...

OH! Cute as heck little turkeys! Love them!!

Kate said...

Absolutely Adorable.

Unknown said...

I have all these little cans I bought on sale! Now I know what to do with them! Love the turkeys!