Monday, April 27, 2015

Food Fare - Banana Bread

Happy Monday!!
It's my day over at the Jaded Blossom Blog and I have combined it with a Food Fare project for a new banana bread recipe we've been trying in our house. I think it's a keeper.


My recipe page is 8"x8". 
I added a tag line across the top using the Jaded blossom Baked with Love stamps and  added hearts form the Birthday Dies. The spatula chef monkey is holding can be found in the Baking Dies set. 

Chef Monkey  is a mash up of  the Sock Monkey Mayem and What's Cooking svg files from SVG Cutting Files along with the Kawaii Banana file. Its banana bread after all. 

Have a crafty day!!




4 comments:

Sarah said...

Great page Barb! Those bananas look good enough to eat :)

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute recipe page Barb! I love your sock monkey:)
Sherrie K

Beckie Williams said...

Super cute page!! Love it!!

Michelle said...

adorable layout !!!! very sweet !