Monday, April 13, 2015

King of the BBQ!

Happy Monday!!
It's my day over at the Jaded Blossom Blog to share a project with using this months featured stamp set, King of the BBQ.

Ther are many BBQ's in the future for all for this summer. A great bottle of wine or 6 pack of beer is a perfect gift for the hosting grill master. 
I added a BBQ themed tag to my host gift using the JB Wine Tag die.

I went back to my cricut cartridges to find the hot dog and Apron. The cuts can be found Block Party Cricut Cartridge.

The sentiment of course is from the King of the BBQ stamp set.

Have a crafty day!

4 comments:

mum of two said...

Love this Barb!! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Sherrie K. said...

Super fun and great idea to take to a bbq!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Super COOL! Awesome idea!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Georgiana said...

Fun tag!