Thursday, June 18, 2015

Jaded Blossom June Release Day Four- Retirement

It's Thursday and day four of the June Jaded Blossom release week. 
What a great week and so many fantastic ideas using these new stamps and dies. 

I know I am always looking for sentiments for cards for coworkers, well now there is a stamp set devoted to just that. 

For my card today, I created a special pattern paper and used the same stamp pad to die my ribbon to match.

I used the Hibiscus and Spring Bingo stamp sets to create a pretty pattern paper. I then cut strips using the JB flag 2 dies. I layered a border on top of those strips using the Border dies and finishing it with my ribbon. 

To get the right color ribbon, I used a piece of tea died ribbon I had in my stash and rubbed it across the ink pad I used for my flowers. An hour later when it was dry, I had a piece of custom colored ribbon!

Stamps are a great way to customize pattern papers. 

Here is a look at the complete sets of stamps and dies being featured by the Design Team today.

Coworkers

Be sure to stop by the Jaded Blossom blog to see what the other great projects the Design Team has to share with you. 

Have a crafty day!



6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so pretty Barb.... LOVE the Banners.... Great sentiment! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

janner said...

I love the colors you used. Beautiful card.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Michelle said...

Such a pretty card love the border you created with the dies

Beckie Williams said...

I love the background ...amazing job .....

GiGi said...

This card is gorgeous!