Monday, June 22, 2015

No Clowning Around!

Happy Monday!!
It's my day over at the Jaded Blossom Blog and time for another project using this month's featured stamp set, Fish On

This time- there are no fish. However, one of the sentiments in this stamp set works well for my project today. 


I decorated this super cute trapezoid box with this little clown and filled it with some chocolates. Love those face clown face stamps from PKS. However, I gotta admit, it took me about 5 faces to get is stamped and colored how I wanted it. 

Here is the rest of the cool stuff I used to put this treat together...


Have a crafty day!!

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH Barb!!! This is simply ADORABLE!!! LOVE your sweet clown & the Sentiment goes so perfectly!!! Have a Creative Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Beckie Williams said...

OK this is adorable ...scary for me but adorable .....

Migdalia said...

LOL..way TOO cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

L.B. said...

This guy is so so so cute. Clowns scare some but I find them super sweet and his face is just adorable.