Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Bunny Treat Box for Easter

Hey there Everyone!  There is a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files, this month we have a "Easter Treat" theme.  Just remember, the project must include something from SVG Cutting Files. Projects should be linked on the blog or Facebook Galleria Group by April 14. As always, there is a great prize up for grabs.


I am sharing a fun bunny treat box. 
This treat box is super simple with the new SVG File from SVG Cutting Files. 
The treat box measure 3" to the top of the box and 4.5" to the top of the ears. 

I added and extra oval of black for the eye just to give it a bit more dimension. 
The top of the box comes with 2 small holes so I could thread my ribbon through to add the bow at the top. 
The top pulls off easily so you can fill the inside with little Easter treats. 
I added a small ester tag with the bow. Sorry- you cant see it well in these photos. 


Here's a list of what I used on today's project......
MCT Chunky Jar Accessories
MCT Teeny Tag Greetings


Have a crafty day!

0 comments: