Monday, May 30, 2016

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and remembering the reason for this holiday.

The beginning of this weekend started out raining. That gave me an opportunity to catch up on a scrappy wall art project I have been working on for quite some time now.

I had been looking for just the right pictures for my kitchen wall and finally gave up to making my own.


Here is the finished project.
Sorry for the angle, but it's hard to get pictures without all the reflection on the glass.

These prints finished up at 10" x 20" each. once framed.

The files were freebies from SVG Cutting Files many months ago. I mixed and matched other svg files to create the different flowers and birds on each. 
For the flowers in this picture I used shamrock balloon shape from the SVG Cutting Files Chibi Shamrock Ballon Girl.  
  
I used the Jaded Blossom Spring Dies 2 to make the clouds for all the prints.

The sunflowers in this print are from the SVG Cutting Files Sunflower Cindy File.

Hope you enjoyed seeing my finished wall art. 
Have a crafty day!!




1 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG BARB!!!!! these are absolutely amazing!!!!!!!