Sunday, July 3, 2016

Patriotic Kisses

Happy 4th of July! I have a few treats that I did for some friends and neighbors this weekend. 

The first one is using the 4th of July theme wrapped chocolate kisses. 
I did a simple treat topper using the JB Scallop Slider and Topper Die.
I added a poem from the JB Celebrate America stamp set and finished it off with 4th of July svg  from Miss Kate's Cuttables.

The next treat is a krispie treat pop. I put store bought krispie treats on paper straws. Then dipped them in white chocolate so I could add colored candies and sprinkles. 
Once the chocolate hardened, I wrapped them in treat bags tied with a bow and tag. 
The tag is made using the Pretty Papper, Pretty Ribbon Layered Tags 2 and Fantastic Fireworks svg files and sentiment from the JB Celebrate America stamp set. 

Hope you enjoy the lovely weekend. 

Have a crafty day!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cool! Love these treats, so fun and yummy!!!!